Electrodes are produced both in our households and in companies. Because they contain many harmful substances, it is important that they are processed under special conditions.
By delivering electro-waste to helios, you can be sure that they will be managed in a way that minimizes their harmful impact on the environment.
We accept all types of electrical and electronic equipment, in accordance with the Act of 11 September 2015 on used electrical and electronic equipment, and the most common of these are:
- IT equipment: computers, servers, laptops, printers, scanners, switches, modems, routers, monitors, ups,
- RTV equipment: TV sets, radios, HI-FI devices, decoders, game consoles and other AV devices,
- Household appliances: washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, microwave ovens, dryers, irons, toasters, heaters, fans,
- toys of various types whose operation requires electric power supply,
- mobile phones, landlines, fax machines, telephone exchanges,
- laboratory equipment: generators, oscilloscopes, meters, generators, furnaces, etc.
- medical equipment,
- military equipment,
- lighting equipment.
We accept electrowaste according to waste codes according to the ordinance of the Minister of the Environment of September 27, 2001 on the waste catalog.
Household waste: 20 01 codes, etc.
- 20 01 21 * - Fluorescent lamps and other wastes containing mercury,
- 20 01 23 * - Equipment containing chlorofluorocarbons,
- 20 01 35 * - Waste electrical and electronic equipment other than those mentioned in 20 01 21 and 20 01 23 containing hazardous components,
- 20 01 36 - Waste electrical and electronic equipment other than those mentioned in 20 01 21, 20 01 23 and 20 01 35.
Waste from companies:
- 16 02 11 * - Waste equipment containing chlorofluorocarbons, HCFC, HFC,
- 16 02 13 * - Worn-out devices containing dangerous elements (1) other than those mentioned in 16 02 09 to 16 02 12,
- 16 02 14 - Waste equipment other than those mentioned in 16 02 09 to 16 02 13.