You can find our prices in the PRICE LIST - updated every morning.
We buy electronic scrap by offering the highest prices in the region.
We pay for the delivered goods in cash or by bank transfer.
PRINCIPLES OF ELECTRONIC SCRAP PURCHASE:
1. RECEPTION HOURS: 7.00 - 15.00
2. DAYS OF ADMISSIONS: MONDAY - PIATEK
3. WASTE WE BUY:
- FROM PHYSICAL PERSONS based on a sale and purchase agreement, which we issue after presenting the ID card.
If the value of one delivery exceeds PLN 1000, we reduce the price by 2% as a tax on civil law transactions (PCC)
- FROM FIRMS - on the basis of the PZ document issued by helios, the seller issues a sales invoice during the acceptance
4. WASTE CAN NOT CONTAIN DANGEROUS, RADIOACTIVE POLLUTION, etc.
5. WASTE MUST BE THE PROPERTY OF THE SELLER AND YOU CAN NOT COME FROM THE OFFICE
6. CLASSIFICATION OF WASTE IN QUANTITATIVE WILL MAKE AN EMPLOYEE
7. RECEIVED WASTES ARE IMPORTED IN THE TIME OF DELIVERY ON THE ATTESTED WEIGHT OF THE COMPANY helios
8. THE PRICE OF WASTE NOT ACCESSIBLE ACCORDING TO OUR PRICE LIST, AS WELL AS THE PRICE OF THE CHEESTEST ASSORTMENT IN A DELIVERY, MIXED GOODS
9. DELIVERY ABOUT VALUES ABOVE PLN 2 000.00. PLEASE REPORT 1 DAY OF EARLY
(by phone or email)
QUALITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ELECTRONIC SCRAP:
- Class A - computer, server and laptop motherboards,
- class B - decoder, router, switch boards
should be cleaned of:
- aluminum radiators,
- plastic processors fixing - class A2
- steel elements.
Plates must contain electronic components. If the scrap delivered contains the abovementioned impurities, then the price is reduced by 10%
- class C - so-called RTV tiles can contain aluminum elements, remnants of cabling and small steel elements.
A large number of steel elements qualifies tiles as class C with Fe.
Tiles from mobile phones should not contain sheet metal, plastic, displays etc. If the plates provided contain the above Pollution price is reduced by 50%.
PROCESSORS must be without heat sinks.
RAM MEMORY should be without sheets. If they are with sheet metal, the purchase price is reduced by 25%.
HARD DISCS should not be in steel or plastic pockets, but should have an electronic board, and they may be mechanically damaged.
COMPUTER POWER SUPPLIES should be complete, i.e. with a bundle of cables. If the power supply is without cables, the price is reduced by PLN 0.40 / kg
DVD, CD and FDD drives should not be in a plastic housing or steel pocket, should contain an electronic board.
MOBILE PHONES should not contain batteries and battery flaps. If they contain the above Pollution price is reduced by 50%.
COMPLETE COMPUTERS - includes motherboard, processor, drive, power supply, memory. It may not have a hard disk.